Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It was OK. A bit rubbery. Tasted Like Chicken.


DON"T The Beatles have some of the weirdest lyrics in the world? Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm not listening to the right stuff. But honestly. Look at this. I was listening to Octopus's Garden just a little while ago, and wondering what must have possessed Ringo Starr when he wrote it:
" I'd like to be, under the sea
In an octopus' garden in the shade

He'd let us in, knows where we've been

in his octupus' garden, in the shade.

I'd ask my friends to come and see

An octopus' garden with me

I'd like to be under the sea

In an octopus' garden in the shade.

We would be warm, below the storm

In our little hideaway beneath the waves

Resting our head, on the sea bed

In an octopus' garden near a cave "
Having said that, it is an awesome song. It's fun to listen to, but then perhaps I'm just a little too serious about it...

God I'm hungry. I don't know why I just wrote that, but I can't remember the last time I ate a proper meal. Which is bad, considering I've been consuming ridiculous amounts of cough syrup and Vitamin C. I am feeling a little better, but I wish this nagging cold could go away so I can SWIM! The water looks fantastic, and I'm dying to go to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment